Monday, December 15, 2008

breaking katie??


so, yeah. i started breaking dawn saturday morning as soon as i woke up at 10am. stopped reading it sunday morning around 2:30am. i'm hoping to be done by tomorrow night. what am i gonna read now? ::and kristin, don't say the scriptures!::

btw, i saw twilight and was very disappointed. the screenplay sucked big time. i do admit, edward was a baby in this movie.

5 comments:

CoUrTnEy said...

Is that a picture of Connor in the background? Just wonderin'

-Courtney
(your favorite neice)

Kristen said...

"Are you talkin' to me?...Are YOU..talkin' to ME?" (movie quote) Seriously Caty...do you even no how two spell my nam? :) It's K-R-I-S-T-E-N!

njosgrl said...

lol....i'm sorry, K-R-I-S-T-E-N!!!! i seriously, actually thought about it when i first typed it and shrugged my shoulders. you knew i was talkin to you. if it makes you feel better, i'm also katherine, kate, kat, etc.

njosgrl said...

oh yeah, courtney, it is connor (conner?) its got to be my favorite bookmark ever!

Double Trouble said...

WELL we just added so stuff to our blog go look! by the way I lov the series of TWILIGHT! MERRYCRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!