LET ALL THE GIRLS (NEUS, EVANS, MCDOWELLS, OLSENS) GET TOGETHER AND PICK A NIGHT TO GO SEE WICKED. JUST ALL HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT OUT FOR EVERYBODY. WE'LL GO HAVE A DINNER THEN GO SEE THE MUSICAL.
Well, Sawyer and I are going July 7th, and my parents and my sister are going July 22nd or sometime around there. So, if you want to get tickets for either one of those days go for it.
i really do want 2 go and I just spent all my money... so ill probably have to go at the very end of summer... if anybody else wants 2 go. i know kendyl wants 2 c it 2!! so i really want to go but dont got the money 2 do it!! i dont think my parents will lend me money either...
Katie, I got my tickets before they went on sale back in October, through a friend in soccer club...Amanda and me are going on July 18th. You can get tickets for then if you want!
7 comments:
isnt it expensive 2 c it?
-courtney neus
thats what parents are for, girl!?
or do alot of babysitting!
Well, Sawyer and I are going July 7th, and my parents and my sister are going July 22nd or sometime around there. So, if you want to get tickets for either one of those days go for it.
well, so far you and courtney replied to this so i'm thinking not that many people want to go! i'll check with moms and figure something out.
i really do want 2 go and I just spent all my money... so ill probably have to go at the very end of summer... if anybody else wants 2 go. i know kendyl wants 2 c it 2!! so i really want to go but dont got the money 2 do it!! i dont think my parents will lend me money either...
♥ Courtney ♥
Katie, I got my tickets before they went on sale back in October, through a friend in soccer club...Amanda and me are going on July 18th. You can get tickets for then if you want!
Post a Comment